Crows Crowd 2019 Terms and Conditions
On entering this competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter, collection of personal information, and prizes, form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
The Promoter is: Thomas Foods International Pty Ltd) ABN 31 135 225 722; of Level 2, 170 Fullarton Road, DULWICH SA 5065. Telephone: (08) 8165 5100.
- The Promotion commences 12am ACDT on Saturday, 23rd March 2019 and closes 4.05pm ACST on Saturday, 17th August 2019 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to all participants who guess the attendance at each Adelaide Football Club (AFC) home game at Adelaide Oval and complete all requested details via Twitter.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure of transmission of any Entry.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- All correct and valid entries submitted during the promotion period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prize. If the attendance is not guessed correctly, the closest guess wins. Entries will be entered into a prize draw, if the number of closest guesses exceeds one.
- The major prize draw includes:
Bus transfers to & from nominated locations in Adelaide & Adelaide Hills.
Lunch with Tony Modra (Adelaide Football Club) at a private residence. If Tony Modra is unable to attend, the AFC will supply a past/present player of equal value.
- The prize winner will be contacted by the AFC via Twitter within two weeks of each prize draw taking place.
- If for any reason a winner does not participate in the prize or any part of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that part of the prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during, or after the closing date of the promotion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.